- Friday is good for me.
- I’m free on Thursday afternoon.
- Tomorrow works for me.
- I can’t make it on Saturday.
- I’m tied up on Friday afternoon.
- Wednesday isn’t good for me.
- Do you have / make time on Friday?
- How does Monday at 4:30 sound?
- How about Tuesday?
- Are you free Wednesday morning around ten?
- Are you free on / at …?
- Does … work for you?
- Is it possible for you come to our office?
- Is Monday afternoon good for you?
- Can you come to my office at 3pm?
- Would it be possible to come to my office at 3 pm?
- What if we do next Friday?（次の金曜日はいかがですか…?）【婉曲的な表現】
- Would Thursday afternoon be convenient for you?【more polite】
- Could you please come to my office at 3pm? 【for juniors】
- Sorry, I have another appointment.
- Maybe, I'm in a meeting until 11am, so I might be a little late.
- How about Thursday instead?（代わりに木曜日はどう？）
- Monday morning works better for me.
- Monday morning would be better for me.
- Monday morning is more convenient for me.
- sound（...に見える、…のように思われる）= seem
- What if = How about
From free talk / Useful phrases
- I went to the wedding. （結婚式に参列した。）
- region specific（領域特異的な、地域限定的な）
- I'd like to schedule a presentation.（プレゼンを予定したいです。）
- Is my office a convenient location for you?（弊社にてでよろしいでしょうか？）