- …, right?
ex) That's the new 45 nanometer process, right?
- Didn't I read …?
- I heard … Is that true?
ex) I heard you don't own any warehouses. Is that correct / true?
- Isn't that …?
- Someone was telling me … Is that correct?
- That's true. Are you familiar with …?
- That's right. I didn't know you knew so much about …
- Right. Not many people know that.
- Where do you manufacture your products?
- Where do you grow your potatoes?
- Who do you sell your product to?
- Who buys your products?
- Whose pen is this?（これは誰のペン？）
- When do you deliver?
- What do you use to produce your coffee?
- What kind of coffee beans do you use?
- What percentage of your coffee is made from coffee plant?
- How much of your coffee is made from Brazil?
- How many years did it take to build?
- How long did it take?
= a group of ships / trucks
- bag [v]（...を袋に入れる、…をふくらませる）
= use another company
- a lot cheaper（より安い）
- worth it（それだけの価値がある）
- local distributor（補助幹線道路、地方流通業者）
= same country / domestic
- the basics（一通り）
= simple / first step / basic knowledge
From free talk / Useful phrases
- I'd be happy to …（喜んで…します）
ex) I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.（あなたの質問に喜んでお答えします）
- about our position in the market（市場での我々のポジション(順位)について）